Article Submission and Publication Process
The articles to be submitted to Phaselis must be in a methodology that contains originality, new finds and approaches, or that reviews published articles, and suggests both analytical and remarkable opinions. To be able to publish the submitted articles in Phaselis, it is required that the article must not be published or submitted before to any book/journal.
The articles to be submitted to the journal must be prepared in accordance with “spelling rules”.
PHASELIS: Journal of Interdisciplinary Mediterranean Studies is an independent, nonprofit, educational and cultural journal published by academicians. The responsibility of the published articles in Phaselis in terms of science and language belongs to the authors, and both the journal and editors cannot be held responsible. The articles are free to use, and every kind of quotation can be done by giving reference. No fee is required for the submitted articles.
Each article submitted to the journal is examined by Editor and/or Assistant Editor, whether the article is convenience in the journal’s scope. It is then controlled by iThenticate program for the measurement of similarity values and plagiarism. If the article is unsuitable to the requirements of the journal or cannot pass the iThenticate audit, rejection is decided.
This journal uses “double-blind review”, and at least two reviewers. The reviewer and author identities are concealed from each other. In case of having a negative and a positive statement of opinion, the Editing Commission of Journal may decide either a third reviewer, or to return the article to its author. To publish the article at least two positive statement of opinion is required.
- It is required that the submitted article must not be published before in any book/journal, neither submitted anywhere else.
- The article must be written with Calibri Light in size 11 (in footnotes 9,5).
- Aisa Unicode is required for Ancient Greek and other special characters.
- The latest version of Aisa Unicode can be downloaded from http://apagreekkeys.org/NAUdownload.html
- Footnotes must be given under the pages in a numeric order.
- The abbreviation (Fig.) must be used for visual datas, such as pictures, drawings and maps, in a numeric order.
- No separate abbreviations must be used for tables, pictures, drawings and maps.
Method of Citing References in Phaselis
1 Şahin 2000, 18-19.
Newspaper article, with author
Citation from an Internet-only journal’s article
|et al.||et alii|
|kat. no.||katalog numarası|
|krş. örn.||karşılaştırma örnekleri|
Suggestions for other abbreviations
|cat. no.||catalogue number|
|Ed. / Eds.||Editor(s)|
|et al.||et alii|