Please send your papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article submission must be applied via email@example.com
- The images must be mailed separately from the article, in .jpeg or .tiff, no less than 150 dpi.
- The abstract must contain at least 150 up to 250 words.
- The keywords must contain at least 4 up to 6 words.
- For articles in Turkish, the abstract must be in both language, Turkish and English; for other languages in articles language and in Turkish.
- In the application form, author’s name and surname together with an academic title, institution’s name, address, e-mail, phone number, and if available fax-number must be indicated.
- The resources must be indicated in short as in order with author’s name, publication year and page number (if available table, figure, no.), even though the resource is used for once.
- The resources in different alphabets must be written in their own language.
- The headings in the article must be written in lower case and bold.
- If citation will be made an author’s more than one publication published in the same year in footnotes and bibliography, a lower case letter must be added after the year in alphabetic order (e.g. 2017a, 2017b).
- While indicating century, Roman number must be used up to X BC; after this century Arabic numerals must be used (e.g. 14 BC).
- Each submitted article is audited by editor-in-chief, editor of journal and field editors.
- Articles are reviewed by at least two reviewers appointed by main editors, and the authors are informed within a month about the certain publishing.
- The ideas and conclusions in the articles are personal views of the authors, the Journal of Phaselis does not directly or indirectly imply the opinion.